Thursday, September 5, 2013

The trouble with Girls start with the Hair

Being a girl is a not so clever 
It's not easy trying to balance the lever 
Let's take a look at complicated hair 
It's takes a long time to keep it from going everywhere 
As soon as I do I'm ready for pictures 
But if the wind should pass on through   I will say forget it don't you dare take a picture! 

One day I decide my hair needs a new look to only curse and regret it as soon as I get it! 
One second too long so I decide to cut it 
Hating the shortness so I completely regret it 
Waiting and waiting for the ends to grow inch by inch seems to take forever
Once it reaches a length that I can handle  I like it for about two weeks before I fly off the handle 
Then it starts all over again I get annoyed and want to chop it again 

The hardest thing there is to figure is whether or not it needs conditioner 
I use it one day and look like I been styled for Vogue 
Then the next day it's as slick as a greased cake mold 
If I decide to go a day without it then my hair is as dry as the Gobi desert 

One thing that really consumes my soul is the endless bottles of shampoo I'm sold
One week this brand is as good as gold but then my hair rejects it like many unwanted ex's.
Half full bottles of concoctions line my tub like politicians in an election all hoping to win a bid for my hairs affection

But as I said being a girl is a tricky deal 
And back up plans become an art of perfection 
Hair ties, hair clips, head bands, and barrettes become a permanent fixture to get dressed for success. 
So next time your waiting on a girl to make an entrance please think about what I just said
As you can see hair alone is a complicated mess so can you imagine what it's like for us girls to get dressed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment