Monday, September 2, 2013

my thoughts on writing Lesson #1

Sometimes my social life takes over my writing life. 
It is hard to balance the two. Dreamers never dwell well in the waking world. My identity as a writer is a closely guarded secret I reserve for myself and those in this career. I don't want someone to someday read my words and say, hey wait is that me! I have chosen a path that leads to doors being opened sometimes willingly and some I have to pry but I hear what I need and write it all down and lock it away. I have sat across interesting people and asked them anything that I pleased and slipping away to a quite place I write it all down and hope no one sees. The world that I walk in is complex and inspiring but the world I write about is the truth no matter how disheartening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment